Here we aim to share ideas and examples that support our purpose and ambitions:
To make life better for people with mobility disabilities.
To create better working environments for those who help them.
To promote economic sustainability for those who design and invest in solutions that ensure the above.
To provide insight into our work with and commitment to para-athletics through our sponsorship agreement with the Danish Sports Organisation for the Disabled.
We wish to inspire, motivate and promote equal opportunity for good living regardless of physical ability. In fact, we do not consider physical ability a prerequisite for a good life, and we do not accept physical obstacles to handicap a person, when it comes to daily activities in the home. Instead, we want to eliminate those obstacles. With this blog, we wish to inspire you to do the same by:
- Sharing examples of solutions and homes that have been designed for people with special needs.
- Making you aware of rules and regulations.
- Inspiring you to create solutions, which will optimize the time, effort and investments that are put into housing and caring for people with special needs.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest within welfare technology around the world.
- Sharing different approaches to ensuring good, equal housing and living opportunities for disabled citizens.
And more. We invite you to inspire us by suggesting topics that you would like us to blog about. The more we work together the better solutions we can create. So let’s get started.